Monday 22 November 2010

Archived film reviews

Over the summer i found a website for students that was just starting up. I got involved, writing film reviews and building up my portfolio. This was my first foray into online work but i had completed a reviewing module in my second year at university so wanted to progress my skills.

This was also my first paid work so i was very proud. Not long after starting i was asked to be Lead Writer of Reviews and Student News. I'm pretty certain it's just a fancy phrase but it does make me feel important!!

Feel free to browse and hope you enjoy!

The Other Guys:

Salt:

Knight and Day:

The A-Team:

Shrek Forever After:
Unfortunately this one went online without my name on it but it was written by me i swear!

Wild Target:
Again, this was early after the launch and the site had teething problems so no name.

I hope you have as much fun reading my work as i did writing it.

Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment